Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Last challenge, will he escept? (accept)

You are challenging someone who does not charge for their knowledge to show profitability. You sell a course for money and claim 'successful' trading but evade the question of profitability whenever asked. Anyone can 'successfully' place an order in the market. Whether or not the order is part of a profitable trade or system has nothing to do with it.

Having traded for many years, I can't count the times I have 'successfully' placed an order that has cost me money. Proper semantics can mislead, but it can also keep the regulators out of your hair.

Also, if someone is talking about their trades based on the tree rings from the firewood used to heat their house, or any other method, it's pretty unimportant. They could just be a kook sitting in Mom's basement. However, when they start charging for their knowledge, that is when their track record becomes of some importance.

If you want to dismiss someone else's method of analysis, show us that your's does work. Completed trades, one purchase and one sale each. We will accept hypothetical, as long as they are possible in the real market.

Matthew C. Shelley
Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Last challenge, will he escept? (accept)