Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades/march silver chart update?/Ronbo

Hi Ronbo,

Well, I sort of did a similar thing, BUT I put in a "low ball" bid for a March 18P for 75 bucks before I went to bed - never thinking I would get a fill unless there was a spike up like you mention that occurred about 8.30am eastern.

In my case, I actually got a fill at 5:50am right about the time of the full eclipse !!! Maybe some Astro trader held that option and decided to throw in the towel at that time. It is rare that those options trade in the overnight hours.

What's more interesting, the last trade was at 0.022 with a bid 0.012 ask 0.033 and I bid 0.015 clearly ruling out a fill at 0.012 and seriously doubting one at 0.015 !!!

SIH was basically flat at that time, the high you mentioned wasn't until 8.30 am.

So, I figure I got an Astro Fill !!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades/march silver chart update?/Ronbo