Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Euro/Lee/Trades
In Response To: March Euro/Lee *PIC* ()

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the chart, comments.

Glad you see the boat still sinking !!!

As I said, I was a little concerned earlier about the Dx boat taking on water if the FOMC minutes weren't to everyone's liking with the money !!

As of this writing, it is back to dropping nicely and still early in the Asian trade. Now below 1.33

BTW
I have added to my "cheap" SIH March puts. The low ball 20P filled yesterday on that spike up. Now have a whopping total of about 250 in them and they doubled on today's SIH drop. Still underwater on the 2-18P but ahead on the 20P.

Not looking for a Ronbo style killing, but all SIH has to do is come down a buck and I should more than double my money. Anything else is found money if I just pay attention.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Euro/Lee/Trades