Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Silver / Lee
In Response To: Re: March Silver / Lee/Coral ()

Hi Coral,

Go ahead, smack me !!

USC: No would not do that, maybe a little nudge, wake up call lol I rather doubt your OTM 18 puts will go ITM. With that in mind you might want to reduce your loss on that position by selling next strike out puts putting some money back into your account to help cover some of your loss as I believe both will expire worthless.

I have 2 March 18 Puts.
Bought one for $105, the other at $75 several seeks ago.
Bought one 20P for $50 a week or so ago on last spike high.

USC: 20 put maybe but still iffy ? Again I would sell a strike or two further out again collecting prem. into your account covering some of your cost on the 20 puts. As the market falls some what you might want to sell calls above resistance to take in prem into your account.

USC: so now you have reduced the risk on the puts you on and a chance of making money on the short calls as Silver drops, Something to consider. This is not a recommendation lol as there is risk in trading futures/options lol.

Happy trading.

USCoralSea :)

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Silver / Lee