Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: March Cotton/ Holding at 1st Support

Wayne and USCoralSea made my point better than I can. I'm not predicting anything and I'm not trying to show off anything. I don't have to. I don't have an ego problem and don't need the world's acceptance or praise to get by. And I don't have any great talents the world needs. All I do on this forum is post my observations. THAT'S IT!!! Nothing more. I don't care if I'm right or wrong. They are just my observations rightly or wrongly. YOU must draw your own conclusions. "IF" you are going to trade you need to make your own decisions based on your own risk acceptance levels and trading account size. All the bullshit in the world can't change that.... "YOU" and "YOU ALONE" must make that decision and live with the consequences without counting on anyone else or blaming anyone else if you fail. If you can't do that then walk away and leave the markets alone.

Messages In This Thread

Re: March Cotton/ Holding at 1st Support