Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Apple Company $$$$$$$$$$$$$$/Coral
In Response To: Apple Company $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ()

Hi Coral,
Interesting.

Where did you read that, or post a link.

With all of the I gadgets coming to market of late, I guess I wouldn't doubt it.

I forget the details when Steve Jobs was eased out, but seems he is back with a vengeance.

Never did become "fluent" in Apple computers. I can recall back in the '80's the mere mention of Apple at the Wall street firms when teaching could result in your not being "invited back". Back then, Apple computers were considered a "home toy" or something for the "artists" to paint pictures on, not a "serious business" machine.

Oh well, the world turns .... IBM decided the PC was an "unimportant toy" as well and let Microsoft team up with the rest of the world and create a computing revolution.

Had IBM remained in control we would still be paying $1500+ for a 20 year old flavor of OSX and so few would have been able to afford it that we likely wouldn't have EMAIL yet !!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Apple Company $$$$$$$$$$$$$$/Coral