Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Moscow /interesting story/Wayne/Trades

Thanks Wayne!
I must admit that God has been good to me to fill me in on some of what I've maybe missed out on in the turmoil of a very difficult and prolonged rough marraige and divorce, with a lota' livin' in the midst of my full blown "mid-life crises'...maybe I'm makin up for a lotta lost time all at once. :)
And aligning myself spiritually with the help of some good philosophical reading has not hurt...
You know, the funny thing is, I almost told this woman, (This was BEFORE we met of course, BEFORE she became my new good friend..)...to 'not cut in line in front of me' ...as she had entered the line right behind me but then started to squeeze in ahead of me...but then I remembered what I had studied and how I had wanted to change, to just 'let things happen and leave them in God's hands' so to speak...so I let her cut in without saying a word...
And look how it turned out.....at the counter she turned to me to help me and you know the rest of the story...
REALLY makes one think....
How just one little decision to be patient can change an entire reality....
The world is an interesting place if you give it a chance!
Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Moscow /interesting story/Wayne/Trades