Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Petrozavodsk in winter/Ronbo/Trades

Make no mistake the KGB is alive, bigger, badder, more powerfull, and doing well in Russia today. It is now under the organization Federal Security Service (FSB - Federal'naya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti). If you watch the Jason Bourne movies they refer to the FSB. One link I read said you can take the FBI, NSA, Secret Service, and the Coast Guard together and that is like the FSB. Now Putin is ex-KGB, so we all know his background.

Just one link that I included below says that 1000 political leaders in Russia have worked with the FSB which they say is 78%. From the link below I have included the excerpts about two deaths/murders a few years back that were reported on a number of TV stations. Note the death of the man that died of a mysterious case of polonium-210 radiation poisoning. They showed him in the hospital on TV and it was a horrible death. I guess the message was sent to keep your mouth shut. Where do you get polonium-210? One article I read said about the only place they know of is at the bottom of a neuclear reactor. Don't know if that is true or not.

Excerpt from link:
In 2006, the FSB came under international scrutiny for the deaths of two of its most prominent opponents. Anna Stepanova Politkovskaya, a Russian journalist who covered the Chechen conflict, was shot to death in her apartment on 7 October 2006. Politkovskaya was known for her opposition to Putin’s policies. Politkovskaya’s supporters accused the FSB of involvement because she was preparing to release an article implicating Chechnya’s Prime Minister Ramzan Akhmadovich Kadyrov in human rights abuses.

The suspicious death of Alexander Litvinenko, a former KGB officer, and outspoken opponent of the FSB became the next chapter in the saga. Litvinenko was writing a book about the FSB’s abuses (including high-profile assassinations) during the Putin era and allegedly had been gathering information on the FSB’s involvement Politkovskaya’s death. Litvinenko died of a mysterious case of polonium-210 radiation poisoning on 23 November 2006. He was apparently infected during a meeting with a contact a month earlier.

Although no governments or international bodies have accused the Russia of any hand in these deaths, there is now an unspoken, underlying suspicion accompanying a more overt display of disapproval of Putin’s tightening grip on power. The FSB is considered the foremost symbol of a resurgent and ever more powerful Russian central government.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Petrozavodsk in winter/Ronbo/Trades