Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Anybody know what kind of bird this is? ntr

Yes that looks right then. I've got Red Breasted Nuthatch birds here,no white. As far as the seed prices go that doesn't surprise me. In Canada we pay top buck for everything. Even with the Canadian dollar worth the same or more than U.S. Apparently even cars are 20% to over 30% more here for the same model. I've often read a U.S.firm will be losing money and having trouble financially but will always say the Canadian branches are doing well. We are the highest taxed society in the industrialized world as well but business are the 2nd lowest taxed and next year will be the lowest taxed. That's what you get for having a large country with only 34 million people spread across it. Canadians across the country flood across the U.S.border daily to load the boat with local goods from U.S.stores like its Christmas all the time. And they are restricted to amount they can spend on a day trip theoretically. Dumb Canadian governments with high taxes and very greedy businesses here are too stupid to realize the lost sales and taxes to U.S.stores. There are often 1 to 3 hour line ups to cross into the U.S. If I was an American I'd open a store right at the border and rake in the money. No selling necessary. They'd even be happy to pay more,lol.........

Messages In This Thread

Re: Anybody know what kind of bird this is? ntr