Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Market Pick 2 / 14/all - Winseer
In Response To: Re: Market Pick 2 / 14/all ()

DX DIDN'T break down last week, neither did the Bond markets, and it now looks like the breakout on beans was a false one after all.

USC: you are right was trading up ward last week

I agree with other posters that another big move on Gold is coming, but with slight bias towards the upside after that action last week caught the bears napping. Weather it will need a trigger or not remains to be seen, but I don't think it will keep us all waiting for long.

USC: beans has been napping and may fall this week ?. I opinion is Gold going higher.

Bonds - breakout above 120 or below 117?

USC: Bonds below 117 around 115 - 114 area Bonds broke out of long trading range pattern and still holding below break out point. Still looking for a continued move down ward move

USCoralSea :)

Messages In This Thread

Re: Market Pick 2 / 14/all - Winseer