Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Silver Backwardation - Silverbear
In Response To: Silver Backwardation - Ronbo ()

Thanks for that info SB!
Yep..the 'funnymentals' are linin' up with a very bullish chart setup....
Like I been' sayin'...if the metals hold up and do not have a big drop in Jan. ....we are just consolidatin' for a run at the $50 mark in silver....very quickly too...as the monthly charts suggest going wayyyyyy back...

I think $100 silver is in the cards within the next year...maybe $200 by late 2012...as the incredible 'mayan dec. 2012 hype' takes hold....
Ya'll ain't seen nothin' yet...
But I do not trust the exchanges much longer! How long will they stay in a 'losing game'? Physical is much safer! I am buying a call option early next week but I must confess I am skeptical of the liquidity situation at the exchanges...so I have been aggressively loading up on more phizzical these last coupla' weeks...all I can afford!

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Silver Backwardation - Silverbear