Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

May Wheat/Wayne *PIC*

Here is another example of price coming back to the major breakout pt. I think I mentioned this May Wheat the other day regarding this set up. Nice round number of 800 to boot. This is not the best example such as Sugar was as after the breakout on W over 800 price did test it in Jan and again in Feb. No guarantee this breakout pt support will hold once again but always worth a bet of some sort. Lots of traders and programs have this price pt on the radar if nothing else and often enough that's what's really important. Not just crop reports and other b.s. reports. If traders buy it here then it will go up come hell or high water. Nothing else much matters as the only reason prices go up is more buyers than sellers. See how price is battling to hold at this price point. I'm sure there are some strategies that could cover both sides of whether this support holds or breaks down too but I'm not that clever.................Strangles perhaps?

Messages In This Thread

May Wheat/Wayne *PIC*