Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My thanks
In Response To: Re: My thanks ()

Thanks for the advice, Trades.

I wonder if perhaps you might continue sharing your insights, and tell me if I have been mistaken in the following:

1) my hope that I have done a decent job of tending the forum. I admit that things sometimes go badly awry when I dare take vacation for a week or travel for a weekend (leaving the reigns in less experienced hands); and

2) my belief that through my investment in in time and resources in running the forum, I make a useful contribution to the trading community. (Advertising revenue generated by the forum does not come close to paying for the time invested -- and much of that time is demanded at those most-valued "off hours" that should be spent with family).

If I am mistaken in those beliefs then perhaps this forum has outlived its usefulness, or perhaps (as you seem to suggest) someone much smarter, wiser or more experienced than me should take the helm to show how it should be done. Any volunteers?

Best,
Mike

Messages In This Thread

Re: My thanks