Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades...time for a dollar chart/Ronbo *PIC*

OK here is DX Daily again with all its squiggly lines on it. I leave them there to tell a story....the real story. DX is a sick puppy again despite the breakout in Nov and two month channel it made. Note the RSI 21 and Modified MACD are both below their 50 line and 0 lines in bear territory. I was surprised to see that breakdown but it did. Price is now threatening to test the 3 year uptrendline again. What's far more important is the Nov/10 low of 75.25."IF" that breaks down the 3 year uptrendline with higher lows will be over and the bear will continue and perhaps get much worse. DX has been in a secular bear market for over 9years but has had 3 strong rallies since that last a good part of one year. The 2008 and 2009 highs were all the same at 89.70 double top. So new lows "IF" DX doesn't hold above 75.25 should have a dramatic effect on most everything out there with a price on it. And the U.S. is making some major economic decisions this coming month in March that should reflect this. I think DX is either going to bounce off support here like a rubber ball hitting concrete or crash and burn. No inbetween over the next month. But I'll continue to let the chart tell the real story,lol........ It is always right.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades...time for a dollar chart/Ronbo *PIC*