Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Nat Gas Explained !

Hi All,

Here is a link that probably explains more than you ever thought existed on the subject, and in "readable" form !!

Be prepared to spend an evening, but you can skip around, plenty of links to explore.

If you followed the BP blowout in the Gulf earlier this year, you should take a look at this, especially if you drew any negative conclusions from the news coverage.

This link/info precedes the BP blowout but is a "real eyeopener" to the complexities of the gas/oil industry.

This is same link that I mentioned earlier tonight in my response to Haligonian, but at that time I had not gotten very far into it.

Will you make money if you read it ?? Can't say. But you will sure be better prepared to understand what is important and what is not as things evolve in the industry.

It didn't add much to my search for "production costs" but it sure demonstrates why those costs can be HIGH at times.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Nat Gas Explained !