Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My thanks
In Response To: Re: My thanks ()

Over all, GOOD post!

Just one view on a few things? ;)

1. I believe a public general trading forum like this may be better and have more posters, if it was not just strictly trading - market type posts. Just use the NTR for the general posts?

2. Also be very strict on any flame or close to flame posts, and not allow at all any post saying how stupid or wrong another is by trading or believeing as they do.
So basicly? Let anyone post as long as they follow some rules? Break any rules? DELETE!

3. Any and all questions should be gladly wanted!

4. I also agree that as far as advertizers. The newbies are whta helps on that. That is what you new newer people coming along over time.

5. I believe forums like this have to have both, but quanity of viewers probably is better than quality of viewers for a forum like this.
But I don't see how a forum pays its way over time?
Not sure but if this site was only just the forum, would it pay to keep it going for the owner?

Wish we could have strict rules and have to stick to them.
But because of time and resources, that is probably not possible?

Anyway. Time goes on. ;)

Messages In This Thread

Re: My thanks