Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: SeniorGolfer opinion on Nat. Gas/Coral

Hi Coral,
When looking at the long,long term chart back to about '92 a pretty solid horizontal support level seems to be right around 3.2 give or take a few tenths each way.

Looking at the chart, I suspect you could find 3 in there as support as well. I don't have any pretense of comparing my chart reading ability to Trades, Wayne or Yourself. I guess I understand Trades, Wayne a bit better because they post the charts and do a great job of explaining them as to what they see.

For my part, lacking their skills, I do what I can to try to contribute to their views (positive or negative) from all information that I have been able to absorb, right or wrong. Basically events/inputs that may not have yet shown up on the charts and may prove useful to keep in mind.

For your 3.25 or 3 levels, could happen but I think things may be getting squeezed pretty tight unless there is a "fire sale" among the producers. It could happen if our economy turns down and industrial consumption falls off.

Just my thoughts,
Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: SeniorGolfer opinion on Nat. Gas/Coral