Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: That Magic 45/NTR/Sugarman
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Hey Sugarman. I shoot a Springfield 45 semi auto that has had every part removed and competition parts hand honed and reinstalled. I can shoot rapidly for 'Action Shooting' without jams etc. But I've come to realize with the muzzle flip and recoil that I might be better off buying a Glock 35 competition long barrelled but rapid shooting semi auto. Don't know anyone who shoots one unfortunately and they are $850 up here plus the new 12% tax as well. So am hesitant to buy one. You said you shoot a Glock. Did you ever shoot or try one of these Glock 35 competition 40 calibre guns before? I also have a Dillon 550 Re loader so make my own 45 ammo at minimal cost but could get the dies to make 40 cal as well. The cops shoot at the range here a lot so there is lots of 40 cal brass to pick up for reloading. Any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread

Re: That Magic 45/NTR/Sugarman