Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Senior Golfer/ NTR
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Doug, don’t worry about your golf swing slowing down. Just keep playing and having fun! Winter in ND is about the worst thing for my health. My Doctor told me when I started playing golf, that all my numbers were down like Cholesterol, blood sugar, etc. all from getting exercise.

There is no way we can keep up with what Lee Trevino calls the “hard bellies” on our drives. But there are other parts of the game that get better. I sometimes play with a man who just turned 80. His drives aren’t very long but right down the middle while an 18 yr old will hit 300 yards out and 50 yards out into the rough. Old Stan still wins the hole!

Learn to relax and keep having fun. We don’t have to impress anyone anymore! Remember that youth and exuberance is easily overcome by experience and treachery! LOL! A lot of things change as we get older. We have to learn to accept those changes. Remember that it beats the hell out of the alternative. I don’t even dare to pat my wife on the butt anymore. She might have me arrested for “assault with a dead weapon”! I can’t take those magic love pills advertised every minute on TV because I am on Iron pills. I kept spinning around and pointing North!!! My wife just stayed on the South side of me all day.

I love the disclaimer, “if you have an erection that lasts over 3 hrs. call your Doctor”. Hell, he would be the last person on my list if I lasted 3 hrs. I’d call every old girl friend that I knew! Enjoy life Doug, none of us are going to get out of this alive!

Wishing the best to you and yours.
Later: DJ

Messages In This Thread

Re: Senior Golfer/ NTR