Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Coin Processing Fee - NTR./Lee

A Toonie is a two dollar coin. A Loonie is a one dollar coin. Most young people in Canada have never seen a one or two dollar bill as the Government did away with them years ago. And I just bring my rolls of coins in the the bank and they cheerfully give me cash bills back and say thank you they needed them. Doesn't cost a dime of course. Can't figure out why you'd pay to return coins or why a bank would refuse them. Doesn't make sense to me. But I do like saving them as they add up to some nice cash bonus bills. You mentioned TD bank. That's a Canadian bank. Canadian banks have been buying up U.S.financial assets like crazy for years now.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Coin Processing Fee - NTR./Lee