Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: TRADES, Randolf & Ronbo on NatGas, UPik

That's what makes a market work. Here is an experience I had years ago when I had a broker to put orders in and he let me know what other traders were doing. 5 of us traders agreed on a chart pattern and direction and agreed we'd get long asap the next morning. After the trade was done and we were all out of it my broker told me that one of us got stopped out shortly after getting in with a small loss. 2 others make out ok but both were stopped out on an intraday pullback part way up. The 4th guy got out near the high and did great. And the 5th guy held it all the way to the high and back again to his entry point and bailed to avoid a loss and broke even. And this was with 5 guys that all were bullish a chart and agreed to get long. Money management and managing the trade is different for everyone and a group of traders will all trade it differently regardless of what they see. A person could have shorted this market as well at key points and done as well if traded correctly. Some probably did and they were all looking at the same chart.

Messages In This Thread

Re: TRADES, Randolf & Ronbo on NatGas, UPik