Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The Defective Parrot. /Lee/Wayne

Hi Wayne,
I understand you.

Was to be a quick day trade.

In at 709 with stop at 712. When it dropped to 706 ish, I lowered stop to 710, fully expecting a bounce up.

Then it hit 701 ish. At that point I said screw it and lowered stop to 705 expecting a bounce before afternoon close. It was about 1.40 est. and it didn't take long to stop out !!!

Hung at 704.50 rest of afternoon, now at 708.75 !! So much for going against the trend unless watching like a hawk !!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: The Defective Parrot. /Lee/Wayne