Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Corn and Trading methods

There is absolutely nothing on all the daily charts worth taking a risk for now. Some times the charts get in those situations. Markets falling like a knife, stay away for a few days and watch the charts. As screwed up as this world is so goes the markets. Better to just take a big deep breath and relax.

Corn market probably fell off because US $ is up. profit taking as corn has struggled last week to move any higher and the drop on 2/22 and 2/23 no doubt stops were hit scaring a lot of new buyers away. Corn: Continued pressure from both sides of the market has the short-term trend poised to turn down.

As for what's his name and since he brought my name into this as I recall the 8 or 9 calls I montiored he made only one that was right all the others failed. Not a good tract record for a trading method. But 8 or 9 calls is really not enough to know for sure takes more than that to convince me one way or the other. But his trading methods are based on astrology, trading the planets and stars, that is enough to convince me it isall hog wash. I have discussed this enough on the forum and in private E mail with this person. He will never let you win an argument. He always has something to come back with. He professes to be a Christian and yet he continues to do that which His God is displeases with and in direct disobedience to his God. He gets egg on his face and then runs off for moths then comes back posting the same old stuff. I want nothing to do with him or his post. I do not read them and care less.

Now I said enough, I will not carry this part of the thread on. Done with this part.

USCoralSea

Messages In This Thread

Corn and Trading methods