Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee *PIC*

OK Lee. Here is a continuous CORN contract with my own 'stuff' on it which is pretty standard technical analysis PLUS Roger's dates on it. At least the ones he referred to regarding tops and bottoms. What I look for in any one's analysis is a pattern. So I marked his 4 dates he gave from Dec8/08 major low and the other 3 and found a pattern in his dates. They were almost exactly 9 months apart each as I've marked in Blue. Looking back further than Dec8/08 on this chart I see 9 months before would have been in early March/08 and while there is a brief low point showing it isn't a major or significant one. But I am willing to keep this chart and update it with Roger's numbers on "significant" price points if he will offer these. I don't know enough about the subject to put a ton of his other dates mentioned but I gathered most were just dates of actual exact lows and highs. I would not expect any 'exact date' with anything so am ignoring those. SOOOOOOOOooooooooo "IF" Roger wants to update his 'significant' turning point dates in advance I will gladly add them to this continuous CORN chart and keep it and post it when asked for. In time I could post a Weekly chart of it to cover more 'turning point' times and go back as far as I can to show more signals. All I need now is a bunch of 'turning point' dates.

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee *PIC*