Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/

Hit the nail on the head there. I am always curious as to the 'how' as well but wading through data I'm not familiar with the only numbers I kept that were usable to me were those 4 dates 9 months apart (273 days) as Roger stated. The rest of it is beyond me basically. So I agree give the dates and as a side not separately the 'how' for those that can comprehend it all. In time if followed enough most will get the 'how'. For now I'd just like to see more 15% of the J&S 20yr cycle times.(if I got that right) And I'm really curious about the earlier date of 9 months 'before' his 1st important date of Dec8/08. I'd like to know if that was a turn date as well as you can see on the chart it was a very minor correction. This is very important to quantify. If any of these 'can be' minor in nature a trader should be aware of this and be far more cautious than if it is strongly likely to be a major move. Hopefully this makes sense.

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee/