Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee

Thanks Wayne,

i never figured you for a guy that used the circle of 360 degrees. Not implying anything by that. i'm always curious as to how people get introduced to these methods.

As for the confusion with numbers that many others have voiced, i understand your frustrations, but at some point the serious analyst will have to realize the market is nothing BUT numbers. Viewing the market in terms of numbers is viewing the market for what it really is. This does NOT mean that there is some magical or mystical quality about numbers. it is simply that God created an ordered universe that fits together perfectly and the markets are synchronized with that universe. I am a realist, and i'm not interested in things that don't work. Studying the markets for what they truly are, means having some familiarity with these past turning points. After all, one must learn what happens at these extremes reached in price. The planets, which are a measurement of time, run their cycles measured from previous market turns. Before one will be able to use the information, one must learn what happens at these turns. That can only be achieved by immersing yourself into the these measurements of time and price.

Roger

Messages In This Thread

Re: forgot to include/Roger/Lee