Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: equivalence of time and price/Roger

Ok thanks. Just thought you could see certain repeating cycle of planet situations on Feb 17th that jumped out at you. But while he has various dates note there are only three for 2011 marked in dark type. Various comments on his work tend to refer to only these three. Obviously the other dates in light type are minor in nature. Maybe they are like the March/08 9 month one on my chart that shows no turn but is also at a 9 month turning point like the other times. I would still like an explanation for that if you would. That was the price/time point before the Dec/08 date you 1st mentioned. I'm sure many would like to know why March/08 didn't seem to change up or down. That would be helpful to know.

But the three Bradley dates are shown in dark type which are the only major signals for 2011 Feb 17th, July 29th and Dec 28th. If there is an astrological connection with these three dates I and others would like to know.

Messages In This Thread

Re: equivalence of time and price/Roger