Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Tokyo radiation levels 23 times normal/Ronbo

Doing all right my friend. Thanks for askin' :)

Trading wise, I've been hangin' in there quite well given the extreme volatility in the markets these days. Today is actually one of the most profitable I've had in awhile, which is satisfying given all the red ink I see everywhere...maybe that all reverses once the Fed comes out with their announcement in a few minutes, lol.

Have built/accumulated some good positions in the NG sector, which are starting to perform. Particularly pleased with Encana's move, especially considering that, if a significant rally is going to occur in NG, the producers should be leading the charge. ECA has definitely given the head's up in that regard since last week's low, which I bought into after the 200dma held.

Also making some hay shorting a basket of gold/precious metal stocks, and added a bit to that position after the first bounce this morning. Watching that trade closely now with Gold under $1400 per ounce...better run to catch the news release...good trade on the Silver put by the way...

Messages In This Thread

Re: Tokyo radiation levels 23 times normal/Ronbo