Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: May Corn/Breakdown Continues/Lee

May Corn broke below the next support level of 640 closing below it. Price still needs to hold below the new broken support level to confirm another breakdown. So as long as price continues to break support levels its bearish. I don't pay any attention to fundamentals,stories,reports etc. I do follow seasonals as they have a good track record of tracking the trend of markets in multiple time frames. When they all line up it does give a good heads up overall. But the shortest trend they show is 5 years and anything can happen in any given single year. Right now they collectively show a major top in early March with a mild selloff into late April then a similar move up into another double top high into early June. So far the seasonals are on track.

And no I wasn't on GLNG today. Made some money on FCX yesterday but never kept it. Not long 'anything' right now as I'm still very bearish. With CD$ falling my U.S.$ are going up in value too,lol.

Messages In This Thread

Re: May Corn/Breakdown Continues/Lee