Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: May Corn/Bouncing Off Support/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the update !!

Sure glad I closed my short last night at 617.25 !!

The Corn train barely slowed enough at the 640 station for a few passengers to jump off before hitting limit up.

Now, going forward ....

Looks like CK11 will definitely close above 640 at limit up of 646.5 shortly at 2.15 CT. This is when I think a daily bar completes on your charts.

I'm not sure if the 6 pm CT open is considered a "new day" or not for the trading limits - We'll see.

Read Al's posts. Have to go back to them.

On NormaV's DOM post:
My numbers were in agreement at the time/shortly after but have now changed substantially.

My current bid size is down to 396 right now. No clue how the exchange does its "bookkeeping" on this ??

Have to revisit this also. Bids dropping from 131000 ++ to 396 suggests something screwy in the bookkeeping of open orders or a huge change in buying interest at 647 and above ???

Don't know if you have any thoughts here ???
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: May Corn/Bouncing Off Support/Trades