Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Corn/R/T/W

Hi Wayne, Trades, Randolph +++

Wayne:
Was going to start a new Corn thread, you did, so put my responses/thoughts here .....

I don't think the picture is yet at all clear at the moment but all of the posts over last several days sure brought forward a lot of thoughts.

Now looking at current situation:
How much the expectations for the G7 to intervene on Yen (expected) and the UN to approve the Libya "no fly" zone (expected) had on all of this. Crude just poked it's nose above 103 !!

Corn gapped up on open tonight and now sitting flat. Not unusual for this time of night.

Here are the recent TFC posts that we could chew on a bit.
Trades last Corn chart
May Corn/Bouncing Off Support *PIC* (views:71)
Trades -- Thursday, 17 March 2011, at 1:17 p.m.

Randolf chart, last
Posted By: Randolf
Date: Thursday, 17 March 2011, at 7:58 p.m.
still a bear
suggests may hit 675 ish before reversing

Wayne, last chart
Corn *PIC* (views:24)
Wayne Fisher -- Thursday, 17 March 2011, at 7:45 p.m.
current trade entry thoughts

I may take an emini Corn position if it builds some momentum in one direction or other, but I clearly won't be in there when the day session opens at 9.30 CT in the morning.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Corn/R/T/W