Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Question Re: Methods Thread/Wayne/All

Hi Wayne,

I would appreciate your view on this as you seemed to have a very strong, negative reaction.

BobB, made a .doc file of the "Methods thread" so that he could sit in his "easy chair" and read through it again offline.

He offered to email it to any one on the forum that was interested in it. Webmaster, Mike, offered to put it in PDF form as well.

The offer to email was made to forum participants. I have since communicated with BobB and obtained the .doc file as well as his comment that he had absolutely no intention of posting/distributing that document elsewhere. He enjoyed the thread and wanted to quietly read it again.

I could likely think of many good reasons for hanging on to a really good thread to refer back to. Will skip that here.

I'm not chasing you at all, value your judgment/opinion. Maybe the others that contributed to that thread will comment as well.

On Mike's offer to create a PDF, nearly everyone can view it. To view a .doc file you need a version of Microsoft office (word) or "Open Office 'free, now available'".

Anyway, would like to hear comments on this.

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Question Re: Methods Thread/Wayne/All