Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: /Lee/Hal// other plant falling apart/Duck

Hi Duck,

That is just "Ducky !!" pun intended.
Thanks for posting that, I may not have run across it down here.

Typical "Network News Reporting" - Go for the sensationalism ignore the merits/facts !!!

At least tonight I have to give credit to ABC News (World News Tonight with Diane Sawyer) credit for graphically depicting a "radiation quantity" currently in the news.

I missed the front end but the comparison went from a chest x-ray, dental x-ray, radiation emitted from a 'banana' to the "quantity being described".

Compared to the banana you could not see the spec on the screen, demonstrating how inconsequential the amount of radiation under discussion actually was.

I give ABC credit for that reporting !!!

I can visualize tomorrow's CBC headline already !!

UFO lands in lake Ontario to refuel from radiation spill from Pickering Nuclear Power plant !!!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: /Lee/Hal// other plant falling apart/Duck