Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Market Pick/ Silverbear
In Response To: Re: Market Pick/ Silverbear ()

Well I post charts that don't lie because I also learned the hard way and feel obligated to stuff a chart in peoples faces to pop the bubble that is expanding. I came up with this message for myself and others years ago: "There are no GURUS. There never have been and there never will be. It just seems that way for periods of time until they too lose their credibility." I made that up and have it pasted on the wall with contact cement,lol.

In 1994 I was lead to believe that trading futures and options myself was fool hardy and to allow a top notch commodities broker to manage my account with a fool proof option trading system on TBonds. He adjusted the put and call options on the TBond prices and was told it was like a licence to print money. It was explained to me that this was what the 'big boys' did who got wealthy with little risk. Much like compound interest type of thing. Sounded like I was lucky to get in the door and join the big boys. In a few short months he lost $30k of my account and I told him to end it and removed what was left which at the time wasn't much. He was well known and had a stellar track record. So much for gurus and their fool proof systems. I can lose money much 'slower' than that in my worst year,lol.............

Messages In This Thread

Re: Market Pick/ Silverbear