Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 6cm1/Harold
In Response To: 6cm1 ()

The CD is back to the Feb 2008 high resistance at. Keep in mind from Feb/08 CD went from just over 1.03 and then fell to .77 by Oct 2008. Didn't take long at all. I know as I switched all my CD into U.S. and enjoyed the ride down. Then I just switched back and forth at key technical points from that point on. So we'll see what happens. Maybe "it's different this time". I doubt it as it never is........... I recall CD had already dropped from 1.07 down to 1.03 and everyone was still bullish of course. Tops are like that with nothing but blue sky ahead reports.

Messages In This Thread

Re: 6cm1/Harold