Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: So, it's Texas or Tenn. huh?

Ronbo, I guess no place is perfect. Some items off the top of my head since I live in Texas.

Texas also has a lot of debt they are trying to deal with. I believe it is almost as big as Kali. Somewhere in the area of 25 billion. As someone else posted it can get quite hot in the summer. I live in the Dallas area and it is fairly flat, can get those string of 100 degree days in the summer, and in my opinion the land not very pretty in this area. I've been to east Texas and it gets a little more hilly and greener. Sales tax, and property tax is not cheap. No state tax so they have to get it somewhere. Did a google search and it showed 7 states without a state tax. I could think of 5, since Wayne said they did not have the state tax.. Link below of the 7 states.

Messages In This Thread

Re: So, it's Texas or Tenn. huh?