Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: It costs 50% more to make a dollar/rabbit

Trades, your point makes sense.

I have been doing the samething with change for awhile now. It comes in handy for Xmas and when its time to take a vacation.

I think the govt. would ideally like to see a cashless society. When your counting out that paper currency at the store it seems more painfull than using the credit card. Use to be I got cash out of the ATM for the week and could get gas and groceries no problem and have money for the rest of the week. Now almost have to use the credit card.

Every now and then I find myself down at Dave & Busters playing video games with family. Now they don't even bother with coin operated machines. You buy a card for $1 and then charge it up to whatever amount you want. Heck those video games are around $1 to $2 or maybe even more per play. As opposed to pumping in a bunch of quarters it seems to hid in someway how much they cost.

Messages In This Thread

Re: It costs 50% more to make a dollar/rabbit