Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

DXM11 5min chart/duck/Trades *PIC*

Hi duck, Trades,

Here is a 5 min. chart of Dx today showing Duck's 22/50 ema.

Interesting !!!

I marked the crossover with the "sell short" label.

If one had the confidence, would still be in the trade, assuming an exit on a 22 cross back above 50ema.

From the marked short entry to day close at 75.27 the gain would have been 469. There is "risk" to staying in as Dx won't open again till 8pm eastern.

The green/red B/S markers are trades that I did and point to the correct price levels but do not line up properly in time.

Not sure on a 1 min. chart. Things get pretty cluttered when looking back. Will have to "pay attention" as the chart develops.

Anyway, I think the chart I posted is "pretty interesting" if you can get comfortable staying with it until the 22 crosses back up and over !!!

I follow the 1 min. chart as an "escape hatch", a lot of damage can be done in 5 min. unless you are "well heeled" in the trade.

Thanks, Duck, Trades
Lee

Messages In This Thread

DXM11 5min chart/duck/Trades *PIC*