Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: si./ Lee

My best guess is silver ends this magnificent blowoff spike with a stab at $50 within the next 4 trading days...then drops 8-10 bucks a day for 2 days...(maybe with a pause for a day between) to settle back around $25-30 bucks and consolidate for the next run beginning in a few months that will run to $125 or so....

BUT...the actual chart projection for this move (overall mind you) is $65 ...looking at the broken downtrendline/wedge from 1980 that was broken around 2002 or so.... this is what I have read anyways, lol! As I do not know how they 'measure' these things... :)

So I guess we could possibly blow on through to that number...but I doubt it! Since silver is a manipulated market and they prob. likely wish to flush out longs as quickly as possible...and regroup before the (likely) inevitable run into the hundreds...they will first mimick the last runup and collapse (in '80) to make it look like it is all over and done with...

but who knows really...lol! But all I know is I like Larry Kudlows analysis that maybe Wed. fed minutes next week spark a commod. selloff....

I personally think it's worth a stab at a put right before...
And I'm selling most of my silver soon...sure it could run to $120....BUT SO WHAT! LOL...it ran from $4.10 to $45...OVER 1,000% gain !! $45-$120 is what percentage? IF it gets that high? See what I mean? and there are cheap things to buy out there...like Natgas...that will also inflate like all commods...and I will have to stay connected to commod's because inflation will be a massive problem...I will keep some gold as well...

Anyways....I am not the silver bull I used to be...for good reason...lol...
Hope this helps...(likely more than you asked for hehehe..)

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread

Re: si./ Lee