Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Natgas Weekly Chart/Silverbear/Trades/Hal

Hi Hal,

In support of your comment:
"even a dying bull can still gore you pretty damn good"

I sold what was left of my Silver coins 11/09/10 right at the peak !! HaHa But I was happy, there was just too much "physical volume" to keep dealing with and "pigs do get slaughtered" !!

Then the fiddle with cheap puts at year end. Yes, we had a "dip" and I could have gotten out with a little profit but I didn't. Clearly did not expect what happened after !!!

I follow the Ng posts/thoughts, but Silverbear hits the "nail on the head" as has Trades. That market is just "too volatile" for my blood !!! I do have an interest in the evolving CNG for fleet city vehicles and LNG as it seems to be developing for bulk shipment, but there I leave it. Learn what I can about the market as things progress and maybe at some point it will become attractive/sensible for me.

Ng at the moment, is my "irrational market" and I choose to remain solvent !!!!!

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Natgas Weekly Chart/Silverbear/Trades/Hal