Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: wondering what/Wayne

I don't argue that the mkts can be controlled for a little while. Maybe longer now than a few years ago, but I think that if the gov is trying to influence the election it would have to wait until the election is closer.

I tend to see the mkts as overbought and needing to correct. I just read a post that is saying to start selling the tops.

For a position trader, don't see that anything has changed. We are seeing a correction. If there was anyone in the US or EU that is seriously talking about raising the interest rates it would be different. I don't see anyone with the balls to do that until after the election so I wold look for the $$ to retest the lows and break through. Oil and the other commodities going to new historical highs and back to business as usual.

On the conspiracy part. They will have to do something drastic sometime and I am curious to see what it is. I'm not sure driving the $$ up for election purposes is what they have in mind. The fed may be trying to hold the $$ trying to keep their jobs but I think even they know that won't work very long.
Have a good day. Hoping that the free mkt is still alive,
Tim

Messages In This Thread

Re: wondering what/Wayne