Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades/ NTR/DJnodak
In Response To: Re: Trades/ NTR/DJnodak ()

Yes I've been following the news on the floods in southern Manitoba where much of my kin still are as well as North Dakota where the other side of my family came from. Seems like there is flooding all over the map. Oddly enough there is a flooding problem in Grand Forks B.C. as well as a Grand Forks North Dakota. Strange. I guess sooner or later 'they' are going to have to bite the bullet and build dikes all along these rivers or have some re-directing plans developed when needed. It would be cheaper and less devastating to spend the money at that than dealing with these disasters every few years. Winnipeg Manitoba did this years ago and that has saved it a whole lot of trouble but still more needs to be done 'ahead of time' on the total problem rather than waiting for disaster and dealing with it when it's too late to avoid. Don't mean to sound like a Monday morning quarterback but that entire area seems to go through this far too often and then forgotten about.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Trades/ NTR/DJnodak