Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bernanke: System unstable if debt limit/Ronbo *PIC*

Hey Ronbo, thanks for the kind thoughts my friend. I do try to keep a positive outlook on things. I've found that having the right attitude has been key to riding out many of the rough patches and challenges that life dishes out from time to time.

Good job (and sweet timing!) on closing out your Silver put. Glad it worked out for you. I now have a modest net long position in Silver, playing for the oversold panic bounce. Will see how that plays out, but just a quick trade I hope. Want to get short again before too long.

As for NG, you have company there, lol. I've built quite a sizable position now and am expecting a good seasonal move into mid-June at a minimum. It would be a nice bonus if it can take out the most recent high and move into the $5-6 range in that timeframe. Today's action is showing some promise...

Messages In This Thread

Re: Bernanke: System unstable if debt limit/Ronbo *PIC*