Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Reality

It is not far away that the reports that have been supressed, or spun to sound good will be released..

Reports have not been released if it contains bad news. Now we will hear (I think) news stories that start with.. "News has just been found that ????". Always in terms of suprise.

This Country, sadly, has become a Country of entitlements and that MUST change. My opinion.

What I "think" is of little interest to anyone but me. At the same time I can see what I consider a problem that has gone on far to long, and because it has gone on so long the impact of dealing with it will be painful for many.. correction all of us,.

Let me offer one example of MANY. The Country does NOT have the money to treat many of our Veterans. As a result if their wounds are not visible for all to see they go untreated. Of course I am speaking of PTSD that has only over the past few years become common knowledge. Even though it has been KNOWN since 1850's. This is an example of how long reports can be withheld. These wounds, PTSD, cause stress that will often lead to excelleration of the aging process of our Veterans resulting in early death. Because most people are not aware of this it has not been a problem. The number of claims under appeal are well over 1 million, and most of these will not be settled because of the death of the Veteran,.

As people hear this news they may say something like.. that is terrible, and then go fishing.. it ends there.

OK, back to my point.. the ecomony and the Stock market has gone MANY years with facts with-held that will now start becoming NEWS stories. One person, known by many, that pointed this out was a man many people did not like.. Greenspan, but he spoke the truth.. maybe that is why he was not liked.. LOL

I am excited that Paul Ryan and many Republicans are meeting with Obama.. I just wish it was not being closed doors.

Trade on.............

Messages In This Thread

Reality