Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Seasonal Trades/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Seasonal Trades/Lee ()

Hi Trades,

Thanks !!!
Looks like I have some reading to do !!!!

I admit, I have gotten "hooked on this market" because I don't understand it. So, it has become my "Crossword puzzle" for lack of better words !!!!

Interesting note:
Margins were increased on Dx, Euro, didn't check others yet but interestingly Ng came down. My take was "anticipated volatility" usually drove the margins up ??? The IM on SI is 25k and change now !!!

Hope what ever you are trading is going well. I think this may me a week to just "cut the grass" and let the dust blow over ???

Anyway ...
Keep in touch,
Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: Seasonal Trades/Lee/Trades