Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: All in thread ++, Subject got too long

Hi Wayne, Augur, Luab and rest .. if I missed someone ...
I put this here because you posted last and easy to pick a spot to reply, I was looking for a spot !! Now I just copped out of trying to find a "logical place".

I read through all of the posts, and most all contain a reasonable/valid point. You know how some of these exchanges go on the Forum, sometimes it is hard to separate "fact from emotion" !!!

I searched for "banking act of 1999" found some interesting stuff. I happen to blame Clinton for the origins of this mortgage crap, certainly the NINJA loans.

It would be great if those interested would post links to articles etc. or issues to search down that support their comments. I would be willing to collect and post them in one spot.

I will get to "Health care" which is my NEW ISSUE !!

But first, on Bernanke:
Point me to where he said he is "clueless on the economy".
I allow that he said (not a quote) that the economy and hence employment was not recovering as quickly as hoped.

When the politicians run the "debt ceiling" right to the 11th hour (money they have already spent) and no one really knows what those clowns are going to do ... do you really think businesses/corporations are going to run out and start expanding, hiring etc. etc. !!! I seriously doubt it !

Those that "blame the Fed." I challenge you to offer an alternative plan and be prepared to sensibly support it.

I'll tackle Health care in another post, what an eye full I have gotten recently. The Healthcare sector is really ripping us off !!!!

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: All in thread ++, Subject got too long