Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Stock market - blowing through resistance?

I'm sure he will forgive and understand at our ignirgrunts of it all. Thanks. And yes it's nice and sunny here and we'll be having a nice BBQ soon enough. I'll have an extra 3 hours here of course being in the Great Western Republic of the B.C West Coast. And is is also the 'right' coast when facing south. I got family that wants to drag me down to the waterfront for the fireworks but I've done that before and its a freakin' nightmare to park and worse to escape the insanity when over. Guess I'm getting old as I can pass on the excitement of it all quite easily and relax instead. I dont' think it would be as good as what I saw in Disneyland a few years back either. I know...Fussy,fussy fussy..........Have a good one from one best coast to the other best coast.............