Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ng * wayne

Hi Wayne,

I was about to try to capture a chart with the trading range, but you seem to have mastered it !!!

Shorten your time frame to 1 year, daily ....

I see two ranges ...

The Inner - 4.2 to 4.7 which has been holding since last Sept. except for three pokes above and below to the wider range of 4.0 to 4.89.

I look at the wider range/band to be the collection of failed attempts to break out of the "inner band/range".

See what you think ....

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: ng * wayne