Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sept Coffee/Breaking Down/rabbit/Mike

Hi Mike,

Well, I'm at a loss at the moment.

I did the search again, 2 weeks, poster Trades

Re: Sept Coffee/Breaking Down/rabbit *PIC* (views: 39)
Trades -- Friday, 24 June 2011, at 10:35 am EDT

I do not get an image/chart. I do get the text as I displayed in the original screen shot.

I do get an image on the Aug. Crude post of 7/1 though !!!!
==========
OK
I went to another computer that I never use to connect to the Forum, so preferences weren't altered or any other settings.

I did get the Image/Chart, but I also got that annoying "bar image ad" at the bottom of the page. I did some how manage to get rid
of that on the computer that I normally use.

On the (so called new computer) I get that ad every time I display a different post and have to X out of it.

I no longer get that Ad on the computer I normally use at all. All displays seem fine otherwise beyond the tiny type font.
The Image problem is only on old posts (pre July 1) So ??????????

May not be worth the effort ,,,, I'll trade not having the annoying Ad at the bottom of every new post screen for not
being able to get images on Pre July 1 posts ANY TIME !!!!!

I think getting the Text readable is more important. I can see from the code for the pages why the text
lines are so long and do not wrap properly as one would expect for properly coded HTML.
More coming on this.

Thanks, Lee