Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Feeder Cattle $$ / Andy *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Feeder Cattle $$ / Andy ()

Hal was never my completion. I was never here for competition. My calls speak for them self's. I decided to take leave from calling markets and posting very little. Tired and after last two years tired of all the crap.

Andy One gets close to the savoir through His word.. Salvation is plainly spelled out if you believe His word and obey Him. Hear, believe repent, confess Him as the son of God and be baptized for the forgiveness of your sins Andy. And the Lord will add you to his church not some man made religious denomination church. There is only One Lord, One Faith, One church and one baptism Eph. 4

Have a nice day, each day. :)

USCoralSea